[CQ-Contest] SCP, WRTC2014, WRTC2018

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SCP, WRTC2014, WRTC2018
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 09:58:20 -0400
WC1M writes:
> I don't think SCP is assistance, either,

WRTC2014 folks had interesting tweaks... including disallowing SCP database
of callsigns. I'm not sure I've seen WRTC2018 rule details.

Tweaking the rules of qualifying events to be more in line with next WRTC
would produce a more interesting competition. Certainly those who had spent
previous 4 years using WRTC2018 rules and limited power/antennas, will have
an advantage in actual WRTC2018, over those who used every form of
assistance and only operated at superstations at HP.

Tim N3QE