Re: [CQ-Contest] 2015 CQ WW Rules Preview (draft 2)

To: <k5zd@charter.net>, "'Contest Reflector'" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2015 CQ WW Rules Preview (draft 2)
From: "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 08:51:58 -0700
This strikes me as successfully addressing the discussions over the past few
days.

No requirement of recordings, although I personally have no problem with
that.

QSO alerting assistance of call sign or multiplier identification "of a
signal" means you can use the NG3K report or SCP because they don't identify
"a signal." Such tools make suggestions. The operator identifies the signal
in his head.

Changes to the log can be made during a contest.

CQ-Contest community: You spoke, they listened. Let's operate.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT