Re: [CQ-Contest] Win 10

To: "W0MU" <w0mu@w0mu.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Win 10
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 14:57:21 -0700
HI..I have been using Windows 10 for some time now, on a relatively new G510 lenovo laptop.. It's OK, I am now using the version ending in 25 -- MS updates the Beta often. I have not found any programs that would not run on the OS. Only problem has been recognizing a USB stick plugged in... will mess with it tomorrow. The new Internet explorer is kewl... have to play with it some more to make for a decent review.
 B U T  I like my Toshiba Satellite S50 running 7 a lot better!
Am installing an intel 730 SSD on my Tosh today -- hope it makes my machine even faster. Now have 75 down Internet from Suddenlink .. Wheeee!
73 -- Mark  AA6DX

-----Original Message----- From: W0MU