Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Proposed Rules

To: <w2lc@twcny.rr.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <k5zd@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Proposed Rules
From: "Bob Naumann" <W5OV@W5OV.COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 06:34:42 -0400
Scott,

The thing you're overlooking is that *if you don't cheat*, you won't likely
be asked to produce any of the evidence mentioned in these rules tweaks nor
will you be subjected to having your log converted to a CHECKLOG.

The rule that applies to every entrant equally is: "Don't cheat, and you'll
have nothing to worry about".

Simple.

73,

Bob W5OV