Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 150, Issue 1

To: "n5aw@arrl.net" <n5aw@arrl.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 150, Issue 1
From: George Vlachopoulos via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 14:33:54 +0000 (UTC)
Thats a good propose""A suggestion - change the points for QSO's with another
continent to 4 points on 40, 5 on 80 and 6 on 160"".

At my my opinion, there is a better propose, All multipliers to count on 80 &
160m. I believe this will keep more operators to go and run on the bands and
stay a lot much time.For example on the WW WPX I didn't go at all on 160m. For
what ??? To break my ears for 100QSO ????
George