Re: [CQ-Contest] Beginner Contester Flyer

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Beginner Contester Flyer
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 07:56:44 -0500
I wonder how many actually did this?
I did in the days before memory keyers came to be. I had a Hallicrafters "TO" keyer, and I indeed started to do that so I could key and paper log quicker. was getting actually pretty good at it too. Then the MFJ Grandmaster keyer came to be and my whole world changed forever!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme