Re: [CQ-Contest] 2014 SSB Sweepstakes Scoring Question

To: "'Wes Plouff'" <nwplouff@att.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2014 SSB Sweepstakes Scoring Question
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 23:53:09 -0400
I would suggest contacting the Contest Desk at the ARRL and explain what
happened.  Include a copy of your log, since they may not have ready access
to what you submitted for SS.

If this was an error (or more correctly, an oversight) with the log checking
software, and your QSO was actually valid, I would hope that you would get
credit for a Clean Sweep mug (presuming that they still have some in stock,
of course)

Good luck!

73, ron w3wn