Re: [CQ-Contest] Why don't JAs report scores on the 3830 web site?

To: Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou@voyackey.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why don't JAs report scores on the 3830 web site?
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:52:01 +0700
Some Asians and other non-Westerners I have met have a different view of
contesting, i.e., not as an effort to crush one's enemies but to have
private satisfaction (that they are reluctant to speak about whatever form
it may take).

Many in that same group think of ARRL-type contests, not AA, as American
contests.
73, HS0ZCW

Charly, HS0ZCW