Re: [CQ-Contest] Beam heading analysis from Field Day log

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Beam heading analysis from Field Day log
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 08:12:04 +0700
Hi,

QScope does that.
https://www.qscope.org/

However it can only use the information you provide :
- with ADIF file, it will use geolocation from Gridsquare locator if available,
if not, it will guess geolocation from callsign using AD1C BigCTY.
- with Cabrillo, the only way is to guess geolocation from callsign

What I would do if I were you :
- Import my Cabrillo/ADIF into DXKeeper (or any other "fully featured" logbook
software)
- USe DXKeeper to retrieve Gridsquare info from QRZ.com or another callbook
- export the ADIF file and import it to QScope

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y