Re: [CQ-Contest] [ ESLGaming.com ] "ESL leads anti-PED initiative for es

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [ ESLGaming.com ] "ESL leads anti-PED initiative for esports with the support of NADA"
From: W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 01:11:43 -0600
Interesting. Obviously gaming competitions take place at the same location. I am surprised I never consider people taking PED's while contesting. The ease of obtaining prescription drugs without a prescription could make this possible and probable.

As we continue to age more and more people are taking more and more drugs to stay healthy??!!! I guess that could be the saving grace, if the PED drug might interfere with the other drugs..........HI! ??????

Other than cost, I see no reason that WRTC competitors could not be tested....... What a mess.

I see pro athletes suspended all the time for taking some drug to help them with some problem, or so they say, that is not PED related. Where do you draw the line?