Re: [CQ-Contest] LY9W ? - time to ban SCP?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LY9W ? - time to ban SCP?
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 18:53:02 -0600
Contesting has become so convoluted that there is little point in even
competing.  So many ways to cheat, some legal, some illegal.  What's even
the point of submitting a log?  You have no idea what technical assists the
other stations are using.  One thing you can be sure of is that it is not a
level playing field.  So my advice is to play the contest with your own
rules and have fun.  Don't even submit a check log as it is insignificant
compared other cheating methods.

Doug