Re: [CQ-Contest] WAE QTC tactics

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WAE QTC tactics
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@twc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:12:04 -0400
N2IC wrote: "For a casual guy who shows up on Saturday night just to work a
few Europeans, it's very frustrating to wait out the big boys exchanging QTC's."

Which is precisely the reason the reason it's far less than just "casual", for me. For those that enjoy it, great! Very early on, I was told "you can't work them all", and I don't even try, but I do enjoy getting on, most every weekend, if only to give out a few points.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Since I don't have an iPad or iPhone, sent from my PC