Re: [CQ-Contest] Rooms for Dayton

To: k3lr@k3lr.com, 'CQ Contest' <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rooms for Dayton
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 11:21:38 -0400
Sure, Tim - I was aware of that group. When it was posted at the end of the month, we expected to be out of the country again in 2016 as we were last year, so I didn't respond. I didn't realize you had gotten so much of the total hotel space.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at