[CQ-Contest] Help Identifying Antenna

To: <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Help Identifying Antenna
From: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 13:02:47 -0000
Hi Dave, I recognized that antenna right away, it's a Larson E. Rapp model from
sometime in the early 1960s. Rapp wrote occasionally and suspiciously for the
QST magazine for some years but QST seems to have disowned him. As a Novice
operator in 1962 I remember sending a cheque to Kippering-on-the Charles,
Massachusetts, but it came back Addressee Unknown. Rapp Enterprises was
allegedly associated with the Original Carton Company, also an April issue QST
advertiser, Perhaps Rapp decamped to Denmark.

K1TN