[CQ-Contest] An explanation of today's contest confusion

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] An explanation of today's contest confusion
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 16:09:56 -0600
I am participating in the Colorado QSO Party today, not the CWOps test. Exchange for the COQP (outside CO) is name and state, not name and number. That's why I was asking you for state - for MY contest :-)

I was happy to give you a number for a valid QSO, which I was just side-counting and adding manually to the exchange with ALT K.

Got some dupes from guys I worked in both round 2 and round 3, but that's OK. The COQP is slow :-)

73,
Barry W2UP, Colorado

P.S.  Look for me on the low bands after CWOps is over.

---