Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R op's

To: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R op's
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 18:24:31 -0600
I'm with Barry,
IF I don't get and answer when answering their cq.. then they either are too
busy to answer me..
or aren't on the freq.. follows is a quick ?.. and that not being answered is
followed by a cq from me
IF they bother to come back.. and like many, try for the freq, usually by
forcing a CQ on top of current QSO
I'll finish and leave.. do they get me for a Q?.. NOT THEN.. if they find me
later.. sure.
Will I call them again? maybe.
Do they need me? maybe
Do I need them.. maybe.