[CQ-Contest] South Carolina QP 09/19/15

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] South Carolina QP 09/19/15
From: Tom Francis <w1tef@swsports.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 11:15:35 -0400
Greetings,

*The Big Event* is quickly approaching and we're all getting our
enthusiasm a tune up for 09/19/15.  I am looking forward to
it as we may have large numbers of participants - which would
be really cool.

Lots of fun to be had on the 19th, NJQP and the WA Salmon
Run are also on the 19th so the bands should be very active
even late into the evening.  We'll be sure to hand out Qs
to those operations as well if time permits.

I will be operating W4CAE the 500 pt bonus station at a fixed
location so look for me on the air - CW or SSB depending on
what's working at any given time.  W4CAE will also have a
first ever digital station working PSK and RTTY.  The Swamp
Fox Contest Group, WW4SF, will be active CW, SSB and digital
so look for them - 350 bonus points there and WW4SF will
be working from different counties.

Please visit our website, scqso.com for the latest updated
information, mobile routes, spotting and much much more.

See you all on the air.

Tom, W1TEF/4
SCQP Steering Committee
Assistant to the Assistant Head Sanitation Engineer

scqso.com