Re: [CQ-Contest] Stub Filter Project Implementation Report uploaded to m

To: "'RT Clay'" <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Stub Filter Project Implementation Report uploaded to my website
From: "Bill Hider" <n3rr@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:17:12 -0400
The explanations of what CC# & CS# are is contained on the Top Ten Devices
webpage I referred to in my footnote #5:
www (dot) qth.com/topten/Stubs (dot) htm

The length and type of each stub is explained and detailed in the reference I
gave in footnote #1:
“Managing Interstation Interference, Revised Second Edition” by W2VJN George
Cutsogeorge.
Specifically, Chapter 3 of George's book details all the stub lengths and
types. There is additional CC# & CS# information there as well.

George's book is available from several sources, including: Array Solutions:
www (dot) arraysolutions.com/Products/Books/W2VJN_Interference (dot) htm

There is far too much background information to put into a project report.  As
I said in my report,
to grasp the details of the George's design of my stub filter system, I
recommend you study the references I have repeated above.

Standard disclaimer:  I have no financial or other affiliation with any of the
companies I have mentioned here or in my report, except as a paying customer.

73,
Bill N3RR