[CQ-Contest] Come to PJ2T for ARRL 10 Meter?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Come to PJ2T for ARRL 10 Meter?
From: Geoff Howard <ghoward@kent.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:03:46 -0700
Contesters,

The PJ2T station is open for this December's ARRL 10 Meter DX Contest. Nobody from our club group is able to attend, but I will be on site at that time and would be able to support a small group of ops if you're interested in coming. There would be two bedrooms available, each with two queen size beds and a bathroom each. (When the PJ2T club group is not using our station we sometimes rent it in order to help support the costs of keeping the station on the air....) Beginning on Tuesday, December 15, SM4KYN will be arriving to take over the QTH for a few weeks, so your departure would need to be on that day or on the 14th.

You can check out www.pj2t.org, our not very well-maintained web site, for details.

   Thanks, 73,

         - Geoff, W0CG, PJ2DX