[CQ-Contest] Looking for a RF Engineer

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking for a RF Engineer
From: eschuller@ymail.com
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 06:53:46 -0700
A friend of mine is looking for a RF Engineer. I thought I would pass this
along (hope it's ok). Thanks!
73,
Ed K6CTA
(Reply direct to Rob.... I'm just the messenger!)

Higher Ground LLC is looking for assistance for debugging microwave radios [4
and 6 GHz.].    Our technology is the first to do direct to geosynchronous
satellite communications from a $100 platform.   We are getting ready for high
volume production and would like to some help in board debug and the design of
manufacturing test stations.   Ham radio experience in microwave communications
is helpful; must have some test equipment for testing and evaluation;  Must
have good attention to detail;  exciting project; good compensation with stock.
  Send email to rob at myhigherground.com. [WA6DKP]

Sent from my iPhone