[CQ-Contest] CQP Gold Rush Commemorative coin rules and Details

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQP Gold Rush Commemorative coin rules and Details
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 16:02:33 +0000
Greetings all,

Are you all excited to kick off the 2015-2016 contest season in style?  I know
I am, and so is the entire Northern California Contest Club.

Yesterday we announced a special event occurring as part of CQP 2015.  The
contest has been running 50 years!  To celebrate, the CQP team is offering a
commemorative coin for meeting a few operating objectives.

Now as you all might expect,  this is indeed a competition,  and as such there
are some specific rules that need to be followed in order to win the California
GOLD RUSH Commemorative coin.

The official rules for the special event are here:

http://www.cqp.org/goldrush.html

the CQP Main page is here:

http://www.cqp.org

First and foremost you will want to participate in the contest itself, working
as many California stations of any type.  You need at least 150 CA stations
worked in your log to qualify. (75 non CA for our California Participants)

Here are the specifics:

1. Work any combination of 8 Suffixes to spell the words: GOLD RUSH between
1600 UTC  on October 3rd, and 2200 UTC October 4th.

Example: K6G, N6O, K6L, N6D, W6R, W6U, N6S, K6H

2. Log a total of at least 150 QSOs
3. If you are operating as a California station, then at least 75 of the QSOs
logged must be with Non-CA stations.
4. Log must be submitted and listed on the log submission page by the deadline
listed in the rules.
5. Your log must have the correct full name, and the address to ship to.
6. M/S and M/M stations - all ops will receive a commemorative coin. Please
list all ops in the log. We will ship all coins to the address in the log.
7. Final qualification to be determined by log checking. When log checking is
compete, you will receive an email indicating that the log qualifies for the
coin.

It should be a fun and interesting competition and we think it will be a lot of
fun!  We look forward to your participation in our special 50th edition of CQP

Good Luck and hope to hear you on the air!

Chris
N6WM