[CQ-Contest] 160 and 80m in one support/mast...

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 160 and 80m in one support/mast...
From: "Douglas Ruz \(CO8DM\)" <co8dm@frcuba.co.cu>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:46:13 -0400
Hello Contesters,

We are planning work during next CQWW SSB contest.

We will install all antennas very close of the atlantic ocean...it is a great place with clear path to EU and NA.

Our main problem is low bands, mainly 160 and 80m...we have only one aluminum mast for that bands, it is about 15m (45 ft) high.

what kind of antenna or antennas (maybe one for each band) we can install ???

I have been thinking about an Inv L for 160m and vertical for 80m with a piece of wire on top as a capacitive hat.

I would like hear some ideas. We need something simple as possible.

Thanks !!!,

73....Douglas, CO8DM
T48K Contest Team