[CQ-Contest] FOX: FUN, FOX Teams, FOX apps

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FOX: FUN, FOX Teams, FOX apps
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 07:04:26 -0600

It is time.. time to consider.. the trees turning colors... the air is crisp...
temps dropping..
Soon,.. we will be looking at a white field of fluffy snow.. with little tracks
across it.. soft breezes gently caressing....
the icicles.
and the FOX will be hunted!

We are less than a month away from the start.. (Nov 3. on 40m, Nov. 5 on 80m)
it is time
to put your apps in for FOX.. and gather up a team to have a blast while
hunting.
Don't wait until the last minute.. or disappointment may prevail. The last
minute flies past
quickly in the sugar rush from Halloween candy.
(and your scorekeeper gets grumpy.. and NO ONE likes a grump)
Prevention is a great thing.. especially when you can have a lotta fun doing it
too!!
Check out the web page.. www.qrpfoxhunt.org
 check out the QFOX QRP Foxhunts on Facebook,
and don't miss the comments on the qfox reflector mail at qfox@yahoogroups.com
Y'all come
Y'hear?

Have a great day,