Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording a contest QSORDER / N1MM / LAPTOP

To: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>, Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>, 'Ken K6MR' <k6mr@outlook.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording a contest QSORDER / N1MM / LAPTOP
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 21:23:48 -0400
I think "heard by the operator" is clear enough.  SO2R guys must record from
headphones and record what they hear.

I had considered recording line out from both radios (4 channels) but that does
not satisfy the rule.

I plan to use a headphone distribution amp to provide two outputs and set the
levels indeprndently for headphones.  I'll prpbably use a dedicated laptop with
sound card to record.

73,

Mark, KD4D