[CQ-Contest] Reminder: WAG this weekend

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Reminder: WAG this weekend
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 01:05:47 +0200
Dear contesters,
this is the reminder for Worked All Germany (WAG) Contest this weekend starting Saturday 1500 UTC. In the following 24 hours we expect again more than 2000 German stations to be active.

Rules, all usual infos and a lot of tips:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/
Questions to: wag-info(at)dxhf.darc.de

What else to say? Connect to livescores, respect the rules with contestfree segments, have your share of fun from 1 to 24 hours, upload log (+comments&pictures) and participate in our survey.

Cu and vy 73!

Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager