Topband: PreStew preliminary results

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: PreStew preliminary results
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 08:36:50 -0700
We have already received 158 logs for the PreStew - many thanks!!

The preliminary scores are posted here:

http://www.kkn.net/stew/2015_PreStew.txt

As more logs are received - an updated score listing will be posted.

Note - that we have received about 20 logs where the category was
"ASSISTED".  Since there is no single-operator assisted category - these
logs are shown as
Multi-Op.  If you submitted the log as assisted by mistake - please feel
free to
resubmit your log.  Many logging programs use ASSISTED as the default.

73 Tree N6TR