Re: [CQ-Contest] When is it OK to refuse to give out a QSO?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When is it OK to refuse to give out a QSO?
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 20:13:15 -0700
Hi John

I have found that if you find someone that you are familiar with, that
helps if you explain it's a mult for you.  Last year I worked a zone 3
station for a double mult on 20 and they didn't log it and I got busted for
a NIL as I never worked another W station in zone 3 because I thought I had
it in the log..

I worked  W5PR this year on 10 close to the end and he couldn't believe he
was a double mult for me.  He showed up green in my bandmap so I called him
and thankfully, he went ahead and worked me and gave me the exchange.  I
was a zero point for him but he really helped me.  73
Tom W7WHY