Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW: I won Big Jackpot!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW: I won Big Jackpot!
From: rob <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:01:16 -0500
On 10/27/2015 11:09 AM, Ron Notarius W3WN wrote:

    Hi Ron

        As I told Luc let me add one more   ARRL CW DX  1971 in the middle
        of contest  my one and only son Dave came into the world. But
        not only that Feb 20 1971 was my 23 rd  birthday.   Did I make
        any Q's   yep I made a few.        73 BoB WA1FCN

Congratulations! You realize, of course, that your CQ WW weekends for the next 10 - 16 years will now be planned around birthday parties. Just ask my daughter... Little Miss Field Day... 73, ron w3wn On 10/26/15, Luc DXBrasil wrote: Dear Friends, Last weekend was amazing, as It has been for the 20 years of my life, but little different. Even I'm not working a single QSO on CQWW SSB, I got the best prize ever I could imagine during CQWW Contest. See this photo: https://goo.gl/photos/8pjugQuBDfTC498Y8 Yep, My daughter (Sofia) born on 2359z Oct 24, right on the halfway CQWW SSB 2015. Now, I have even more motivation for upcoming CQWW events. I won the big jackpot on CQWW 2015! Best 73, Luc __ PW7T Team member WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader WRTC.2014 Brazilian Referee PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z) LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member