[CQ-Contest] WAG deadline approaching

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WAG deadline approaching
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 10:41:46 +0100
Hello contesters,

the deadline of Worked All Germany Contest on Monday, 2nd November, is approaching. Please check whether you are in the list of received logs at
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/2015/

Even if we reached a new record number of logs with now more than 2000 entries there are still some logs at home - not only small ones, but with solid three digit figures. There can be made better use of them here than with only filling space on your harddisk.

So please submit your WAG log at
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/logupload/

The report about the event can be read on our website and will be updated regularly:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/

And of course we ask you all to participate in our online survey available in
English http://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90000347/WAG-Survey-2015
Russian http://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90004256/WAG-2015
German http://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90000346/WAG-Umfrage-2015

Stay tuned for rawscores to be published soon after log deadline.

Vy 73, Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager

Keep up with what is happening during the next weeks and
follow us on twitter @WAG_e <https://twitter.com/WAG_e>
https://twitter.com/WAG_e