Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM Auto-spotting Change

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM Auto-spotting Change
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:48:16 -0600
It is very common for two stations to be running within the tuning tolerance you have set in N1MM Logger. You S&P the first one. Good. Now you S&P the 2nd one. With your proposed implementation, working the 2nd one will automatically change you to Run mode. Bad.

Using the standard function key layout, you would very naturally press F1 to start a CQ on your Run frequency. With current N1MM Logger implementation, that would automatically change you to Run mode. Good.

73,
Steve, N2IC