Re: [CQ-Contest] SS and Voice Keyer CQ Messages

To: Jamie Dupree NS3T <ns3t@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS and Voice Keyer CQ Messages
From: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 08:15:35 -0500
Well.... You guys did a great job with the voice keyers in the SS with the
CQs and exchange... Some had a longer break between the serial number and
the rest of the exchange, but most went well. I heard a few CQs that with
poor audio.. still surprised how some of those got on the air. Majority
were actually upbeat.... I was also impressed on some when you couldn't
tell they were using a vk....You had to listen to the exchange twice before
you knew if vk or not. I don't remember any gender changes either.  I
applaud you guys who used the vk with excellence.. We'll be monitoring
during CQWW,

73s Dave WN4AFP

--
Dave Edmonds