Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time that the contest sponsors officially identif

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time that the contest sponsors officially identify SCP as "assisted?"
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 09:41:27 -0500
Making code readers cause you to be in assisted category is a stop measure to
total automation.  After lunch the other day, my bother who is not a ham and
who heard nothing but talk of all this for an hour during lunch, told me that
it seemed a very small step to go from what is being done by a human to total
automation.

73...Stan, K5GO/ZF2ET