Re: [CQ-Contest] Category hopping, new angle- KU8E is wrong

To: Dennis McAlpine <dbmcalpine@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Category hopping, new angle- KU8E is wrong
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:21:42 -0500
I don't think the rates are as high for them as they are in the Caribbean. That
makes a difference.  Lots of times we have to choose between running rate or
trying to work a multiplier.

PJ2T had 1775 more QSO'S than W3LPL and 2948 more than K3LR.

Besides we are comparing zone 9 With 21, 33 and 35. The US multi's always have
more multipliers than anyone in the Caribbean anyway.