Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 156, Issue 52

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 156, Issue 52
From: "Bill Mader" <billamader@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 18:31:34 -0700
I just tested this with Outlook 2016.  It imported all (I assume) the
DXpeditions currently on Bill's, NG3K, great web site.  Importing the file
created a new, separate Outlook calendar from my current personal calendar.
I can live with that.  If I really need that entity, I can drag that
DXpedition's event into my personal calendar without having to re-type the
information.  Nice!

Opening Bruce's, WA7BMN, 8-Day calendar provides a similar file download
link through the end of December.  I don't usually use that particular page
so I would assume (I know.) he populates it for each current month.  Each
event contains a link to the same 8-day calendar page on his site.  From
there, it's one click to that contest's details.  The Outlook calendar now
displays the contest's title on the appropriate date and times.

Both are handy and I'll probably use them to save copy and paste time.
Thanks again Bill and Bruce!

73, Bill, K8TE