Re: [CQ-Contest] Latency

To: "'Charles Harpole'" <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Latency
From: "K5WA" <K5WA@Comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 10:26:08 -0600
If they get “0ZCW” on your first call, you’ve started the contact and don’t
need to send your call again until it is time to make the exchange where you
correct the call.  I really doubt it is a matter of “hotshots” not being able
to copy, rather QRM with 2-3 other callers at the beginning of your call.
Sending your call twice on the first round drags things down for everybody.
You may not be competing but others are trying their best to go as fast as
reasonably possible.