Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Survey results part 2

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Survey results part 2
From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 16:16:51 -0500
Agree. Removing uniques is a stupid idea. When working at N3HBX, I worked a lot of uniques - including a couple that I have always remembered including....

1) working one of the VK foundation class hams on 40 SSB. He was thrilled that I was his first North American QSO (me, being on the east coast). He told me he was going to have a beer after we made contact.

2) working a G station around 1100z on 40 CW and having him mention it to his friends that he worked a stateside station well, well into daylight his time. Got a direct QSL card two weeks later.

Both were uniques in my UBN that I received later.

73 Rich NN3W