Re: Topband: Stew Perry Preliminary Results

To: Björn SM0MDG <bjorn@sm0mdg.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry Preliminary Results
From: Jorge CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 11:13:04 -0300
Hi Tree

I enjoyed very much last Stew Perry. I always have in mind December date and
always was very difficult for me to participate in this date, till this year.

But will schedule to remember other dates this year. Maybe not too much
activity but will be good for us in the south with lower QRN

Happy New Year!!!

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W