Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQPCW-KL7

To: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQPCW-KL7
From: "Mark - AA6DX" <aa6dx@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 13:16:42 -0800
I hope you won't mind, Steve.. I WILL BE SIGNING "RICH" TOO...former 20m
OP
@ KL7RA, at 2 Rivers (Fairbanks)  '89 - '90 era... Rich was a good friend,
and enjoyed not only operating the world-class station, but also the tour
of
the giant telescope facility of which he was engineer...  I shall listen
for
KL7 during fray!
Hired gun of yore.. 73  Mark  AA6DX  (former AA6DX/KL7)
Eureka, FAR Northern California