[CQ-Contest] Fwd: [PaQSO] W3TDF SK

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [PaQSO] W3TDF SK
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 13:06:44 -0600 (CST)
From: TwelveVDC--- via PaQSO
Date: Jan 7, 2016 1:11:24 PM
Subject: [PaQSO] W3TDF SK
To: paqso@mailman.qth.net

It is my sad duty to report that Ray Bilger / W3TDF became a Silent Key this
morning at 2am.

The end came peacefully while surrounded by a cadre of loving family members
taking turns caring for Ray over these past many weeks while under acute
hospice care.

Ray's operating skills, salty humor and wit, as well as his decades of
Membership in the Delaware-Lehigh Amateur Radio Club, The Quarter Century
Wireless Association, The Radio Club Of America, and legendary record-breaking
performances in the PAQSO Party, will be long remembered by hundreds of friends
whose lives were improved for having known him.

It was my honor to be among those who learned a thing or two from "da Grump."

Tentative arrangements are scheduled for Monday evening at Naugle F/H in
Quakertown from 6-8pm.

With a heavy heart,
de Pete / NL7XM
SK