[CQ-Contest] NAQP Power, ok-100 w it is then

To: Cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Power, ok-100 w it is then
From: n7jb@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 06:03:24 +0000 (UTC)
If NAQP is to be a 100 w contest, then remove the high power check log
provision from the contest rules, thus "discouraging" anyone from using power
more than 100 w. This would be in keeping with the intent and spirit of a 100 w
contest.  As in any contest, the casual, not-in-the-contest respondents may be
QRP or QRO, and NAQP might get fewer check logs (high power check logs need not
apply), but at least the "spirit and purpose" of NAQP contests might be better
maintained.

Now what do -I- REALLY think?  I would leave NAQP rules as-is so we can now
begin discussion of the next controversy du jour.

73, Jim N7JB