Re: [CQ-Contest] Inverter generators

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Inverter generators
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:47:47 -0500
I have used a Honda EU2000i and an EU1000i, and have not experienced any
RFI, but the generator is usually about 75 ft from the antennas, and we
opertate FD mostly on 80, 40, 20, 6 and 2 (and 432 for Sats). Very little
15 or 10. Works great. Harbor Freight has an inverter generator, 2500
Watts. Known for easy starting. Anyone use one of those Harbor Freight
units?
http://www.harborfreight.com/2500-peak2200-running-watts-47-hp-125cc-portable-inverter-generator-61169.html
I've seen it on sale for $399