Re: [CQ-Contest] LZ2PO SK

To: Valeri Stefanov <stefanov.valeri@abv.bg>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LZ2PO SK
From: IT9BLB via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 07:54:09 +0100 (CET)
Rest In Peace Ogy.

In behalf of IB9T crew,
condolences to his family.

Joe, IT9BLB

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: "Valeri Stefanov" <stefanov.valeri@abv.bg>
A: cq-contest@contesting.com
Inviato: Domenica, 24 gennaio 2016 22:09:52
Oggetto: [CQ-Contest] LZ2PO SK

Today I have suddenly lost one of my best friends during last 34 years - OGY
Tzvetanov LZ2PO.
  A GREAT man, GREAT friend and great ham and Contester OGY has moved to a
better place.
  He was one of the founders of LZ9W Multi-Multi Contest Team back in 2003 and
used to be a member of LZ9A( LZ2KTS) famous Multi-Single Team in the 80ies.
All these years LZ2PO was chief operator on 20m band position at LZ9W.
  Ogy was probably the best winemaker in Bulgaria and has created real
masterpiece wines through the years. His winery was included in "top ten
wineries to watch out in 2015" by Scotsman

http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/wine-top-ten-wineries-to-watch-in-2015-1-3657145

  R.I.P. my friend ! We will never forget you !
  Valeri (Wally) Stefanov
 LZ2CJ  LZ9W Multi - Multi Contest Team