Re: [CQ-Contest] Log Analysis Software

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log Analysis Software
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 20:18:59 -0800
With the rave reviews, I tried it on this weekend's ARRL DX CW log. Count me seriously unimpressed.

Several years ago, someone did a presentation of a half dozen log analyzers, and links are on the NCCC website. It's here. http://nccc.cc/resources.html The only ones I've tried are K0RC's Excel spreadsheets, which I like a lot. He doesn't do them for every contest, but they're free, and provide a lot of information in a very clean and convenient form.

73, Jim K9YC