Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?
From: sbloom@acsalaska.net
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 08:13:56 -0900
I'm not sure changing the exchange is realistic (though man that *IS* a great idea) ...but I will comment that I find it increasingly difficult to communicate *anything* other than the contest exchange with most folks.  I always try to get guys late in the contest ..if/when things are slow ..to QSY to other bands ..and I'm probably down to 1 or 2 in 10 ...giving me any answer at all ..yes or no ...no matter how much I QRS.  Probably not much that can be done ..as code readers become more popular ..but it does suck.
73
Steve KL7SB