[CQ-Contest] FOX: FOXHUNT announcement

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FOX: FOXHUNT announcement
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 19:01:50 +0000
uesday evening (local) 7pm MT.. or 0200z , there will be TWO, count 'em TWO..
(but can you catch em?)  With just 5 watts!!

WILD WEST WILEY FOX running free in the wide open spaces of the 40 acre woods,
somewhere between the 7030 and 7050 markers. (we only have a few trees). My
fleet FOX-Y partner.. is K0DTJ.

I will be using a K2 at 5 watts into an off center fed 545 ft long 45 to 60 ft
high (slightly inverted vee).

I will be calling CQ FOX adding UP or not, depending upon the time and
conditions. Usually sometime after

the first half hour to 45 minutes. However, if you only have simplex, feel
encouraged to call on my tx freq, ONE TIME only, after my call, even if I am
saying UP...

PLEASE NO "UP COPS".. they aren't needed, in spite of what you hear.

Also.. please spread out a bit.. I will be using rit, and split, to enable me
to tune around.. and I WILL.

This will be my last appearance in the 40 acre wood this season, and I will do
my best to pelt every hound that dares bay at me,

with only 5 watts out please!

The exchange will be --  RST STATE NAME PWR

in my case it will be    RST WY LEE 5W    (Wy-lee FOX)

Good Luck to you all,

and to all a good HUNT..

Wy-Lee - WC7S