[CQ-Contest] rotating tower hardware : EU

To: "'cq-contest@contesting.com'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] rotating tower hardware : EU
From: Richard Riley <Richard.Riley@tango.hr>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 13:07:33 +0000
Hello all,

I am in the market for:

2 rotating-tower guy-rings (tower is triangular 500mm profile)
a complete base&motor(including controller)
cca. 160m of Parafil or equivalent (rated MBL 115kN)

..and am collecting quotes.

For the rotating hardware I am aware of 4O3A and K0XG...are there any other
businesses producing such?

For the guys, I was previously in touch with linearcomposites.com in the UK for
Parafil (aka Phillystran), Fibremax.nl for aramid Twaron and more recently with
Mastrant (who recommended their D-F2 product), can anyone recommend any others?

The above is for the first (and smallest) of 5 towers we plan to erect here, so
I want to get it right first time, and buy from the same providers when the
other four go up, in the coming years...

Your feedback appreciated direct to my email.  I'll summarize responses or the
benefit of all.

rgds

9a1tt

Richard Riley