[CQ-Contest] HAMATION 6 PACK CONTROLLER

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] HAMATION 6 PACK CONTROLLER
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 09:15:47 +1100
Has anyone a copy of a manual for one of these ? Not forthcoming from the
manufacturer makes me think it doesn't exist.
Trying to interface to n1mm plus. USB port seems the go as the net sockets
require even more kit. Does not have the CIV interface on the Rat pack version.

Any help appreciated.

Trent VK4TS

Sent from my Windows Phone