[CQ-Contest] K5GO speaks out for youth in contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K5GO speaks out for youth in contesting
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 13:38:52 -0400
Agree 100% with AB7E's observations. Unfortunately I think someday amateur
radio contesting will go the same route as the horse and buggy. Those other
hams who loathe us contesters will finally get what they want.

Today's kids have such a short attention span. Plus they have the need for
immediate gratification. Do you seriously think they would want to sit in front
of a radio a whole weekend doing the repetitive tasks we all do during a
contest?

Hopefully someone has an answer because I don't.

Jeff

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid