Re: [CQ-Contest] ....youth in contesting

To: ScottW3TX <scottw3tx@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ....youth in contesting
From: George Dubovsky <n4ua.va@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 18:11:25 -0400
Hi Scott,

Number (4) could be problematic. For instance, I have stacks on 40 through
10, a rotating tower, a tall fixed tower, and a full-sized 160 meter
vertical, and I reckon I have less in all of it than a new Optibeam and a
self-supporting tower. I build a lot of my own stuff, including the
rotating tower hardware. All of the antennas were made from something else,
computer optimized; good but cheap. Where do I fit into your
commerce-driven spectrum?

73,

geo - n4ua