Re: [CQ-Contest] Major changes to 2016 Poission d'Avril contest

To: "'cq-contest@contesting.com (cq-contest@contesting.com)'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Major changes to 2016 Poission d'Avril contest
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 16:13:02 +0000
Hey, where's the OVERLAY-CHEATER-CHEATER-PUMPKIN-EATER category?

In other news, I made my 2000 Q goal.  However, they were all dupes, and since
the other station refused to log them, I understand I'm now in the running for
setting a record for low score thanks to the NIL penalties.

--
Michael Adams | mda@n1en.org

-----Original Message de K1DG-----

MAJOR CHANGES COMING TO POISSON D’AVRIL CONTEST

New overlay categories added, log-checking technology investments, and new
award program

The Poisson d’Avril Contest, one of the highlights of the radiosport calendar,
will see some major changes for 2016.